We all were really looking forward to this visit and Jill was so sad when they left. She always wants us to "tell her the days till they come" which means like the day after next (which unfortunately is not the case). That weekend was also Jill's bike a thon at preschool. We went there and then to a fun park to play. I think Mumsy got much better pictures than me, but here is what I have.
Here is some video of her in action. The movie also really captures the squeakiness of her bike. I definitely have tried WD40 (I am my father's daughter) but it will not quit squeaking!
1 comment:
What fun memories! I keep planning to blog, but then I don't. My pictures aren't better than yours, but I do have some to share! Can't wait until the next time we see you!
Post a Comment