Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Jillian

We were lucky that when Jill was little we were able to get a alot of photos of her. In fact, most of the photos in our house are pictures of her as a baby/toddler. The other day she had a friend over and Jill took one of the pictures down to show her friend. She said "this is me as a baby. I was soooo cute- cuter than Cooper." She's hilarious.
Anyhow, this is the first time we got professional pics of Cooper so we chose to use our alloted pics mostly for Coop and not as many for Jill. This was really hard because Katie took so many close up pictures of Jill and Jill is so good at posing for pictures. Anyhow, we picked a fave of just her and then got her in some of her many roles.
I love that in the one family shot you can tell she is just dying to get up and drag Cooper back to pose. She is so loving, sweet, eager to please, and quick to correct anyone on what she thinks is the right way to do things (especially Cooper). We all love her very much!

























































4 comments:

Georgia said...

I never get to see her, but I sure love this little girl!

Emily said...

Those are all just fabulous pictures!

Breanne said...

These look amazing! Your kids are like mini-mes.

Katie Blacker said...

so fun! Loved this shoot with you guys.