Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vegas '11


We turned Tucker's dental research presentation into a family vacation thanks to a travel grant he received. Most of my family had not met Cooper and I had not yet got to know Nessa or Porter.. so we had to remedy that. Here is Coop all excited for his first plane ride!
Jill was having LOTS of conversation with strangers at the airport. She talked to them more than us. Telling them things like "my grandma's name is Diane."
Ryan, Kristine, and Simon were nice enough to drive down and hang out with us Saturday night. It was great to see guys! Simon read us lots of good books.
Holly and Porter also flew in on Sunday to join the fun. If only Eric and fam could have made it we would have had the whole bunch. We really should of tried to get a group shot.

We were so excited to actually have warm weather. I squeezed Cooper into these cute shorts to celebrate. Cannot wait for summer (or spring for that matter).

Jill was a little uneasy about the spool. She told a lady on the airplane that Serra and Rosie go in the middle but "Not of course me" .. she likes to stay on the edge. While we were out there swimming the big kids would offer to have her come play in the middle with her and she politely declined by saying "no I wanted to stay here by my mama." Fine with me :)
Porter loves things that roll! He is walking so good for only being 9.5 months. Child prodigy. I don't know how I managed to not get more pictures. I stink. If any of you have some and want to share I'd love to expand what I have. Jill had a grand time with everyone and has been a little weepy since returning home. She (and us) miss seeing you all but had a great visit. Thanks!

No comments: