Jill has 3 "sweethearts" (that is what she calls children).. Curious George, Pandy, and Tendy. She makes them take naps, feeds them, and makes them happy. In her mind the summation of my job as Cooper's mom is to make him happy when he cries- and that is what she does with her sweethearts. She loves Cooper and is always trying to mother him too.
The other day we asked Jill want she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "a mama".. I then asked her if she would ever want to be a dentist like daddy. She thought about it for a second and quipped "uhh... I will do both!" Got to love that confidence!
She loves to try and take pictures. This is one of the better ones from her portfolio.
3 comments:
I am crazy about "Jilly Martha!" I was just telling Gus that I can't help but laugh out loud at some of the things she says. Then she gives me a little smile and says, "What are you laughing at, Mumsy?" which makes me laugh again. Have a fun and safe trip!
Adorable! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.
Sometimes it sure seems like that is all we are here for - to make them happy when they cry.
Post a Comment