We started the New Year off with a party! Jill asked for a "Mr Potato Head party" which we decided to interpret as a Toy Story party. We made alien cupcakes. The kids got to decorate some too.
Martha and Mark made these Buzz Lightyear party favor bags!
Jill was so excited!!
One of Jill's friends came dressed as Buzz Lightyear! We also did a coloring page, played some games, sang songs, and then the kids ran around chasing each other and having a BLAST till their parents showed up.
We took advantage of skype and let Jill celebrate with both sets of grandparents and her Aunt Adri and family. So fun.
Afterwards as a family we went to McDonalds for lunch and let her use some birthday money to pick out a "big sister" shirt that she has been desiring. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
So adorable! Happy late birthday to Jill! P.S. I love the switch to blogspot. I have trouble commenting on the other blog!
Happy Birthday Jill! Those cupcakes are totally awesome. I can't believe she's 3, she looks older!
Post a Comment