Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 months and big sister success




Silly hat, silly baby



Jill has finally decided she is willing to use the potty. After many upsets she conceded while striking a deal to go buy cool Dora underwear and Cooper could not come with. Such an independent little spirit. I still can't really believe it. Whenever I think about it I feel like dancing or shouting with joy. (yes it is that big of a victory for me)


Without the aid of a diaper her pants have trouble staying up. We have quite the "plumber" problem.



In his bassinet. He loves his big sister and her antics.



He passed his 3 month mark earlier this month which is so hard to believe. We had intended to only keep him in our room for a couple weeks but we kept making excuses not to move him. Finally, as he has outgrown his bassinet, we moved him to his own room. Unfortunately, the move has disrupted his sleep a little.


I am still trying to learn how to use this blog. I have to say its not as user friendly as I expected. Or maybe I am just really bad at technology.


















































2 comments:

Breanne said...

So cute!

Georgia said...

I didn't know you had this site! I love it! I can actually comment! Cooper is adorable and I LOVE Jill's independent spirit. I know it isn't easy to raise her, but it will serve her well the rest of her life. I also think it's so funny that she wanted to go with Tucker to buy her big girl pants. That's going to change in a couple of years!