Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Travel to Utah and Back

We felt like we saw a lot of blessings on our trip to my Grandpa's funeral. It was a very quick trip, but the kids did amazing.  We should of run out of gas between I-70 and Price, on the most dangerous highway in the world.. in the rain, but we did not.  Cooper fell asleep right at the beginning of the funeral and slept through it so I could actually hear it and be there. It was a wonderful service and though quick it was great to see so many people I love that I have not seen in years and years.
Jill and her cousin Violet

Hugs Goodbye

Tucker bought the kids these fans with candy in the bottom at a gas station in Wyoming. They seriously entertained them all the way home. Also, some random lady there gave Jill a book. Score.

Mom and Dad with all their grandkids (minus Kenzie and Porter actually)

Crashed

What are we doing?!?


Another favorite souvenier

No comments: