Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanks Mom

We were lucky enough to have my mom willing and able to come for a week when Anderson was born.  She was such a big help. Cooper and Jill adore her and were more than happy to be pampered by Grandma (or Ganma as Coop says) while I was at the hospital. She did lots of fun things with them and kept them entertained.  I have been surprised how well they both seem to be doing with their new brother.  They both came running in to meet him at the hospital saying "Where's Andy.. Where's Andy?" It was pretty cute.  The only tad of jealously I have seen is that Cooper blamed Andy for breaking his pirate sword and after using the potty he pointed out how Andy cannot do that. It'd be great if this motivated him to be potty trained!  Thanks Mom for everything. 



Cooper got this pirate vest from Ganma and he has scarcely been without it since. It was a big hit. Cooper has become very attached to his "ducky" again with the change.  You can see ducky is part of his play here.
Proud big sister

All of us together for the first time after Andy was born


Holding Andy is a favorite past time

I love Cooper's face in this one





Painting his Thomas book

Jill loves to do little projects


So grown up...

Making sugar cookies and gingerbread men



No comments: