Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Birthday

I had a fun birthday this year. Tucker was able to take the day off school so the night before we drove part of the way to Chicago. We stayed in a hotel in Indiana. Tuck and the kids gave me a nice new camera and the Hunger Games movie. Pretty sweet. Below you can see my practice with my new camera. Its got a sweet zoom.





On our way in we decided to stop and see a little bit of the city. I had never been to Navy Pier before so we went to check it out. The kids and Tuck enjoyed the carousel. We looked around and visited the stain glass museum. Later that night Tucker and I enjoyed a dinner date and movie. The next day we also got to visit Crystal Lake's own beach which was really nice. We all had a great time.









1 comment:

Georgia said...

Happy birthday...late!! I'm glad you had fun!