Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching up with Coop

I have so much catching up to do! I wanted to post some pictures of Cooper's antics to kind of capture his energy and the mischeviousness he has recently embraced. His personality is just exploding the last few months. He giggles all the time now and plays peek a boo. He loves to play hide and seek with us and Jill. He always gives away our hiding place if we hide together. He wants to do everything Jill does (he is particulary concerned about brushing teeth).
And did I mention he likes to climb on everything! Jill took this first picture : )
































3 comments:

Georgia said...

Cooper looks so much like Tucker!!

Martha said...

It was so fun seeing all of you last weekend...pictures can't really tell the whole story of Coop or Jill, but I LOVE the memories they evoke! Love you all!

Emily said...

I love these pictures! It is so funny to have the naughtiness shine through!