Our little boy turned one yesterday. He is so sweet and cute, but also very mischevious and quite active. He was spoiled rotten and seems very excited and happy to have a few things for just him. Jill is also enthralled with his presents and has even gotten in trouble a few times for hogging them/hiding them from him. We also turned him facing forward in the car which is always fun. I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. Its a little bittersweet for me. We are so grateful Cooper is a part of our family. We are so lucky to have him as our little boy.
2 comments:
I am so crazy about this little boy! I love his chubby little smile...reminds me of his Daddy. Since he shares Ganmama's birthday, I can't help but think about how much she loves him, too!
Happy, happy birthday, Cooper!! I can't believe he is one and I haven't ever even gotten to see him in person! Love you!
Post a Comment