Friday, February 18, 2011

6 months

Jill asked me to take a picture of her and Cooper today (below). She loves to give him hugs and mother him. We are enjoying really nice weather this week. In fact, all of our snow has melted!! I can't wait for summer. Its going to be fantastic!
I have been really busy this last week interviewing for a few jobs. Not so sure about any of them and most of them require multiple interviews.. so we'll see. The stress of getting baby sitters for interviews sure doesn't make me look forward to the pain of getting babysitters for actual work. Hopefully it will be worth it.


The beginning of the month marked 6 months for Coop. I can't believe how much quicker time is moving now. It seems like his babyness is going so much quicker than Jill's (and hers was pretty fast). He has kept up his growth in height and is 28 3/4" (95th still) but is getting a little skinnier at 17 pounds 6 ounces. It is getting harder and harder to lug him around. I have thought about ditching the baby car seat but he still takes a lot of naps so I hate to give up that portability.
As you can see he can sit on his own pretty well now. He loves it. However, he always has to have his toes curled like that when he is sitting up. So silly.





3 comments:

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Coop gets cuter every time I see him, and Jill is such a character. I love you all...Faith in every footstep!

Rochelle said...

I just found your blog... yeah! :)

I would love to baby-sit for you anytime, Amy. Please call me.